Gift a Smile.
Change a Life.
Nominate Someone Today.
How HALO Works:
HALO relies on a nominating process to identify deserving individuals to receive a HALO Smile. All nominees must be nominated by someone other than themselves; self-nominations are not accepted. The HALO team then works to review and select the recipients.
How to Nominate Someone in Your Life
It’s easy! All you have to do is fill out a form describing your nominee, their dental struggles and how it impacts their life. But before you do, we highly suggest reading the tips below, previous and sample nominations.
The Best Nominations
What does the HALO team look for in a nomination? The best nominations:
- Are as complete and detailed as possible.
- Clearly identify your relation to the nominee.
- Tells a captivating and detailed story about your nominee’s dental journey and how it impacts their life. This means more than three sentences.
- Are honest and authentic.
- Are powerful, heartfelt stories that connect with us on an emotional level.
Tips & Tricks:
Consider the following when describing your nominee:
- What caused the nominee’s dental situation? How serious is their situation?
- What differences have you noticed in your nominee since these issues began?
- What makes your nominee especially deserving of a HALO Smile?
- How would your nominee’s life be different with a smile?
- Why do YOU want to see your nominee smile?
- What makes your nominee special?